Aurangabad To Shirdi Temple Taxi
Shirdi is a town in the Ahmednagar district of Maharashtra, Shirdi is well known for its shrine pilgrimage Sai Baba Temple
Are you planning For Shirdi Darshan Tour By Car From Aurangabad? Yes, Then Clearcabsrental is Available in your Service.
We Offer Cabs Like:
1 Swift Dzire
2 Toyota Innova
3 Tempo Traveller ( Mini Bus )
To Book Aurangabad To Shirdi Cab, You Can Call Me At +91-8408841111 Myself (Mr Pranit) Or You Can Fill Contact Form given Below.
- Darshan Timing Details: Shirdi Temple Open 4 am & close 10:30 pm & keep open all days of week
Our Aurangabad To Shirdi Taxi Fare :
Car Type Oneway Taxi Fare Included Km Indica Vista Rs 1,600 200 Km Swift Dzire, Etios & Xcent Rs 1,800 200 Km Toyota Innova Rs 2,400 200 Km Tempo Traveller Starting Rs 16 Per Km 200 Km
- Toll Charges: There is no toll on aurangabad to shirdi route
- Parking Charges: Rs 80
- Extra Km Charges: Rs 8 Per Km for vista, Rs 9 Per Km for xcent, dzire & Rs 12 per Km for toyota innova ( if you want roundtrip taxi from aurangabad to shirdi then only you will need this otherwise above given package is sufficient )
Additional Details: There are three cab types that a rider can choose from. Sedans like Swift Dzire are well-suited for individuals and small families and groups, while entire families traveling together usually prefer SUVs like Toyota Innova. If there’s an official trip or several people are visiting together as a group, Tempo Traveller can be hired, which is ideal for 18, 21, or 27 people.
Journey from Aurangabad To Shirdi on Clearcabsrental cabs is a comfortable one with totally transparent billing. The fares are competitive, and quality of cabs is better than numerous other cab operators in the same segment.
The minimum number of kilometers that a customer is charged per day for is 250 km. All the charges and terms and conditions are mentioned upfront and there are no hidden charges that the customer only gets to know later on. The taxis are fully air-conditioned and the AC functioning is checked regularly so that riders do not face any hassles during the trip.
Our Taxi Rates Are affordable and extremely transparent. Customers do not need to pay extra for a night halt or additional allowance for the driver.
Aurangabad to Shirdi By Car ( Distance, Time & Route )
- Distance & Time: The distance between Aurangabad to Shirdi by road is around 150 kilometers taking approximately 3 hours to reach.
For such a Long distance, other modes of transport like train or bus are not suggested as the travel is not convenient and timings might not be suitable.
- Route: There are three main Routes from Aurangabad to Shirdi First one via Aurangabad – Ahmednagar – Pune Hwy and MH SH 44, Second via Vaijapur – Gangapur Rd & Third via Aurangabad – Ahmednagar – Pune Hwy and NH160
We Always Recomande Our Clients to go via Aurangabad – Ahmednagar – Pune Hwy and MH SH 44 Because Other Two route Condition is below average
The route between Aurangabad To Shirdi itself is a very pleasurable experience, and one gets to witness natural beauty along the way.
The most important factor on a trip from Aurangabad to Shirdi is the fact that these are mostly family trips. The drivers of Clearcabsrental are fully trained and understand the requirements of families.
Thus, they are extremely helpful and supportive when the elderly members of the family or infants are feeling unwell during the journey.
Riders can also have a lot of fun with family or friends on the route while well-trained chauffeurs from Clearcabsrental do their part diligently. One can simply call +91-8408841111 to to book Aurangabad To Shirdi Taxi service, and a cab will be made available as per requirement. Riders can also stop along the way for short breaks if they wish to unwind or are feeling unwell, without getting worried about being charged extra.
Our Fleet Cars ( Taxi )
- Cab Type : Sedan ( Ac )
- Passenger Capacity: 3 Adult +1 Child
- Fare : Our Sedan Cab Fare Rs 9-10 Per Km, Included Driver Night Hulting Cost
- Excluded Charge: Toll, Parking & Driver Food Charges
- Cab Type : Toyota Innova ( Ac )
- Passenger Capacity: 6 Adult +1 Child
- Fare : Our Innova Cab Rate Rs 11-12 Per Km, Included Driver Night Hulting Cost
- Excluded Charge: Toll, Parking & Driver Food Charges
- Cab Type : Mini bus ( Ac )
- Passenger Capacity: 17, 21 & 27 seater
- Fare : Our Sedan Cab Fare Rs 15-16 Per Km, Included Driver Night Hulting Cost
- Excluded Charge: Toll, Parking & Driver Food Charges
Aurangabad To Shirdi Tour Packages
A majority of visitors on the route are families and they want comfortable ride options, especially for the elderly in the family. For the same, Clearcabsrental has varied cars under its fleet, and rides can choose between sedans, hatchbacks, SUVs, and MUVs. Depending on the requirement, one may choose any option at affordable packages.
We have Four Tour Packages For Aurangabad To Shirdi Taxi:
- Pick Up From Aurangabad Airport/Railway Station Then Shirdi Drop – Takes 3 Hours Of Driven – 145 Kilometers Via Srirampur Road
- Pick Up from Aurangabad Airport/ Railway Station to Shirdi Via Shani Shignapur – 160 Kilometers- 3.3 hours Of driven
- Pick Up Aurangabad Airport/Railway Station To Ellora Caves & Its Sightseeing Including Daulatabad Fort, Bibi Ka Maqbara ( Mini Taj ) , Panchikki, Grishneshwar jyotirlinga, Bhadra Maruti ( Hanuman Temple ) – Shirdi drop Via Vaijapur – Gangapur Road – Takes 10 Hours – 8 hours For Ellora Sightseeign – 2 Hours for Shirdi Drop
- Pick Up From Aurangabad Airport/Railway Station to Shirdi & Back to Aurangabad – Takes 8 Hours – 300 Kilometers Dtiven.
Also If You Want To Explore trimbakeshwar jyotirlinga, bhimashankar jyotirlinga Or some other places with shirdi then you can call us at +91-8408841111 Myself (Mr Pranit)
we do not outsource our cabs. Rather, we own a fleet of cars and drivers who are verified and extremely trustworthy.
we believe in owning our car fleet. We understand the hassles of outsourcing the cars from a third party and wish to keep our clients away from all sorts of unpleasant car rental experiences.
comfortable and affordable taxi Service from Aurangabad To Shirdi has been rated highly by many satisfied riders previously.
The taxi rates are competitive and different cab options are available with different charges and packages as per the requirement of the traveller. The rates are very economical for people willing to go to and fro within 24 hours, although packages with few days’ duration are also available.
Another important benefit one gets by choosing us is the availability of cars throughout the day and night. A person needs to get a taxi during the we hours of the night, when other modes of transport are not available.
Aurangabad Airport To Shirdi drop taxi
If you have a flight to Aurangabad and have to reach shirdi Temple in the least possible time as per your own convenience, the best mode is to take a Clearcabsrental cab.
there will be no hidden charges apart from given above for auranagabad airport taxi pick up
you can book taxi from aurangabad raiway station, Bus stand, & from aurangabad airport & you don’t have to pay extra charges for pick up just pay charges for kilometers as mentioned in above taxi fare chart
The cab will pick you from the terminal of exit and drop you at the exact destination as per your requirement. The one-way taxi journey ensures that you’re not exhausted at the end of the trip. The fares are affordable, and billing is hassle-free.
We ensure timely pick-up and drop, and the cab is stationed at the airport 1 hour before the arrival of the flight.
Booking a taxi from the Aurangabad Airport to Shirdi is very easy. You have to call on 8408841111 and discuss the details of your booking. The rest of the process can be guided on the phone call.
Thus, a convenient way to travel from Aurangabad to Shirdi is by Clearcabsrental cab. You can simply book as per your convenience and enjoy the ride without any waiting.
Aurangabad to Railway Station to Shirdi Cabs
There are many comfortable trains connecting different parts of India to aurangabad. However, the tourists usually worry about the journey from railway station to shirdi. However, you can leave the worries behind with Clearcabsrental.
Just book a cab and we will send you the driver details as per the schedule suggested by you. The driver will be ready at the pick-up points at the stipulated time. If the train is delayed due to various reasons, there are no additional waiting charges, and the driver will be happy to wait for you to arrive. Upon arrival, the driver will help you loading the luggage.
You might have onward journey plans after shirdi tour, and the driver will be happy to drop you at the railway station after the completion of your trip. After completing the trip with Clearcabsrental, you do not have to pay extra if you’d like the driver to drop you from the hotel to the railway station.
Our Clients Also Visit
Aurangabad To Ellora Taxi Takes 28 Km Of Distance & 40 Min Of Time To Reach, & Takes 8 Hours To Explore Caves Of Ellora With Its Sightseeing
- Ellora Sightseeing Places: Daulatabad Fort, Bibi Ka Maqbara ( Mini Taj ) , Panchikki, Grishneshwar jyotirlinga, Bhadra Maruti ( Hanuman Temple )
- Ellora Caves Timing Details: Ellora Caves Open 8 am & close 6 pm & remain closed every Tuesday
- Entry Ticket Fees : its Rs 40 For Indian Person, No Charges For Children’s upto Age 15 & Around Rs 600 For foreign Tourist Person.
Shani Shingnapur is a small village in Maharashtra’s Ahmednagar district which is known for its Shani temple.
Distance & Time: The distance between Aurangabad to Shani Shingnapur by road is around 81 kilometers taking approximately 1.36 hours to reach.
Also You Can Book Aurangabad to Shirdi Taxi Via Shani Shignapur With Clearcabsrental
Trimbakeshwar Jyotirlinga temple is a Shiva temple located in the town of Trimbak.
- Distance & Time: It is located at a distance of 337 km from Aurangabad and it takes about 5 hours to reach here.
With Clearcabsrental, you can easily Book Aurangabad to Trimbakeshwar Taxi standing at your doorstep.
- Trimbakeshwar Temple Timing Details: Trimbakeshwar Temple Open 5:30 am & close 9 pm & keep open all days of week
The Ajanta caves are Buddhist cave monuments made with about 30 rock cuts.
Distnace & Time: Ajanta Caves At 97 Km Distance From Aurangabad, Takes Between 3 to 4 Hours To Reach, & Takes 3 Hours To Explore Caves In Ajanta Thus It Takes Whole Day To Explore Only Ajanta caves
- Ajanta Caves Timing Details: Ajanta Caves open 9 am & close 6 pm & remain closed every Monday
Entry Ticket Fees : its Rs 30 For Indian Person & Around Rs 500 For foreign Tourist Person.
Also You Can Visit Our Aurangabad To Ajanta Cabs Taxi Tour Package page For More Details
Distnace & Time: Located around 100 km from Pune, Bhimashankar is a popular temple town among devotees. It is one of the 12 Jyotirlinga shrines of Lord Shiva in the country.
This town is located around 278 km from Aurangabad and it takes about 5 to 6 hours to reach here by road. Aurangabad to Bhimashankar taxi packages are easily available with Clearcabsrental at economical rates.
- Bhimashankar Temple Timing Details: Bhimashankar Temple Open 5 am & close 9:30 pm & keep open all days of week
Home to an ancient Shiva Temple, Aundha Nagnath is a popular place of religious significance in the region. It attracts devotees from across the country.
Distnace & Time: The distance between Aurangabad and Aundha Nagnath is roughly 200 km and it takes under 4 hours to reach there. Aurangabad To Aundha Nagnath taxi is very comfortable and one can get in touch with Clearcabsrental for the same.
- Auragabad Office Address: po.no 29/1 Near Anand Cement Products, Sangram Nagar, Satara Parisar, Aurangabad
- Email: Contact@Clearcabsrental.com
- Support Care Number: +91-8408841111